Anne Bishop, P. O. Box 313, Gainesville, GA 30503 (770) 783-5296

A. Bishop Law, LLC

Underage Possession of Alcohol By a Minor (Under 21) in Georgia

It used to be that Underage Alcohol Possession or Under 21 Alcohol by a Minor was resolved with a "Pour it out." Now a days, depending on the police department or the sheriff's office, the same offense can lead to an actual arrest, being taken to jail, being fingerprinted and a criminal record for a Minor in Possession of Alcohol.

Underage Possession of Alcohol/ under 21 Possession of Alcohol/ Minor in Possession of Alcohol

Under Georgia Law, Possession of Alcohol by a Minor does not require the person to have a beer in their hand or a six pack in the trunk. If fact, many people are convicted due to the officer’s testimony and description that the defendant appeared to be under the influence of alcohol. In Internal Possession of Alcohol, Under 21 Alcohol Possession or Under 21 Consumption charges, it is important to understand your options.

Favorable Outcomes

Many times Breakfield & Associates, Attorneys can negotiate a favorable resolution that includes a probationary period, communinty service, alcohol awareness class and payment of fines and fees or program fee. Additionally, we can expressly negotiate for the prosecution’s consent on an Expungement or Record Restriction that can help minimize the consequences of the Under Twenty-One Alcohol charge. Each case is different, so it is important to consult with an attorney on your specific case.

At A. Bishop Law, your initial consultation is free. When you meet with us, we will give you a straight-forward assessment of your situation and inform you of what your rights are so that you can make an informed decision to protect your future.

Please email us or call us at 770-783-5296 if you have been arrested for Underage Alcohol Possession.  Your initial consultation is free & confidential.

Areas We Serve: In our experience, local knowledge is crucial to Alcohol related offenses. We are up front about the areas where we handle cases. To be effective, a Lawyer must be familiar with the court,the judges, and the prosecutors of your Under 21 Alcohol case. We believe we can best serve a client with an Alcohol case in Hall County, Flowery Branch, Oakwood, Jackson County, and Helen. We have been there before and know what we are doing.

Anne Bishop, Attorney at Law
A. Bishop Law, LLC
539 Green Street NW
Phone: (770) 783-5296